Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Special Poem


I'm 27 months old and the time has flown by
I love dresses, dolls, animals and airplanes in the sky

I go to camp with mommy and I have so much fun
singing songs, making art, playing with friends and being in the sun

I'm outgoing and energetic and I make friends wherever I go
I'm also loving and nurturing and sing lyrics to every song I know

I'm talking a lot now and saying things like "I love you" and "hey mister"
And in 6 months' time I'm going to be a wonderful
.....







2 comments:

Ackattacks said...

Yea Samantha Chloe!!!! You are going to be the best big siter! We are so excited for the next little phillips cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B'shaa Tovah!

Unknown said...

Wow I just got chills! Samantha Chloe im so excited for you and mommy and daddy! I love you guys very much and cant wait for the next baby Ebner! B'shaa Tovah!!
Love you guys!