Saturday, September 26, 2009

Growing Up!

Its been a busy month and a half since I last blogged. First my cousins came in from Portland Oregon and I had a great time playing with Elliot and Miles. We got all the Phillips great-grandchildren together with Bubby Rose and we all played so nicely and just had a great time. That same week we moved to Buffalo Grove which kept us very busy. Daddy seems to always have projects around the house and mommy is always cleaning something... or at least she is thinking about cleaning it! I know I make things hard because everytime mommy cleans up one room I am already in the next room making a big mess! But my bedroom is starting to come along and the house is feeling more like home everyday. Hopefully the house will be in better shape soon so that everyone can come over to see it!

As for me, I am getting to be such a big girl. I am 18 months old this week and I am trying to talk a lot more these days. I get very frustrated when I dont get what I want when I want it... especially when all I want to eat all day is popsicles. They are my favorite! I am also taking gymnastics now as well as my music class which I love. So mommy is keeping me very busy :>)

I have also been enjoying the Jewish holidays lately... spending lots of time at shul and with family. So L'shana Tova to everyone!

Enjoy my pics and a short video!

1 comment:

Sari Zats said...

I am so obsessed with the picture of samantha making out with mommy! Sam I want kisses too!!!! Love you!!!!